Rumblings. . . .

The Holy Spirit - who is He and what does He do?

Wow.

These ares no mere theoretical, abstract questions. An understanding of their answers frees us to live lives that please God. Period. "Apart from me you can do nothing," Jesus said. The Holy Spirit is called the Spirit of the Lord. In seeking to develop a Bible study for ladies in Poland, I have turned to Romans 8. Not accidentally, this is the one chapter in the Bible that has more references to the Holy Spirit than any other chapter - it has the highest concentration of references to Him. I have begun to study out who He is and what He does. I hope to post my findings as I go.

Meditate on these two thoughts: "Apart from me you can do nothing." and "for it is God who works in you, both to will and to work for his good pleasure." 

I would love to read your thoughts on these truths and what God has taught you from them. 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Holy Spirit, Jesus, Home, Abide

Waiting

Pieces of Home